About Emma Pye
I have been working in mental health in both the private sector (Priory Hospital) and the NHS for over 14 years. I am an accredited member of the BABCP and am trained to deliver EMDR for PTSD and Couples Therapy for Depression.
I also provide CBT supervision for trainee therapists and accredited practitioners.
- BSC Psychology/Sociology joint honours UWE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology Cardiff University
- Intermediate Certificate in Counselling Filton college Bristol
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (core model CBT) Filton College Bristol
- Post Graduate Diploma in mental health (CBT) UWE
- EMDR certificate basic training Parts 1-3 (EMDR institute)
- IAPT supervisor training programme
As part of my accreditation and ongoing professional development I regularly attend current training to enhance my skills and knowledge of CBT practice.
I adhere to the codes and ethics of the BABCP. British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies